Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Flower Garden Card



Hi everyone!
With this card i'm entering the Hero Arts  Tic-Tac-Toe challenge  and the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge : For the Love of Plants.
For my card, I chose the right vertical row: heat embossing, die cutting, my favorite color (mint and gold).








Thanks for stopping by!
Dina

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Garden (Hero Arts), 
Unforgettable (Wplus9)
InksVersamark (Tsukineko) 
PaperLayering Papers (Hero Arts), Polka Dot Party (American Crafts), Glitzy Glitter Stack (DCWV)   
Dies:  In the frame (Clearly Besotted Stamps)
VariousSizzix Big Shot, ATG gun, Anti-static powder tool (EK Success), Heat gun, 3D foam pads, Super Fine Detail Gold embossing powder (Ranger), Liquid Pearls Opac White (Ranger), Color Shine white (Heidi Swapp), Mister Huey's Gold (Studio Calico)




2 comments:

  1. What a beautifully elegant card you've created! I love how it has a classic elegance about it, yet that color palette is so modern and fresh. I would've never thought to combine mint and gold, but I really love the way it turned out. You did a great job on your heat embossing, too, and those metallic touches really pop! I also like how you included some little scattered gold splatter dots here and there. The whole thing came together so well and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate them!
      Dina

      Delete